Only source of light!

reliable source of light!

It’s about one in the morning, and it is silent and dark outside, there are the sound of rain drops, and the ticking off the clock inside my bedroom and both of them together are making a perfect rhythm just like a sweet lullaby.Right now I am staring directly at the orange tree in my lawn, whose leaves are all covered in rain drops. These raindrops shine like diamonds when light from a car gently strikes her leaves, and she lit up like a Christmas tree and all of a sudden it’s all dark again, and it looks a little bit creepy to watch darkness spreading quickly around her.

She also looks a bit sad at the departure of the artificial light, and she is happy again with the arrival of a vehicle, But I think that same is the case with human beings. We get euphoric when we meet a loved one or a friend but when it’s time to say goodbye we feel as if everything is falling apart.

 In reality, we all are exactly like this plant, people come in our life as a angel of mercy and would help you and all of a sudden they vanish. But I think that what we have to do is to find a reliable source of light which would stay there through thick and thin and would never leave us.

Believe me, when I am saying that this source of light is so trustworthy that it would never leave you. No matter how hard you try to go away from this source of light, at the end of the day, you would come rushing toward it. Exactly like when you would accidentally bruise yourself and you would come running towards your mother and she would apply balm over it which will comfort you.

This reliable source of light is more than that it would not only heal your wounds, but it would also give you strength and courage to face any difficulty that you would meet in your life, and for me this reliable source of light is Allah. He is the one Who would never abandon us. So what you need to do is to take one step toward Him and He would take ten step toward you and start clinging toward Him, and he would never leave you. May Allah lead us toward the right path. Amen.

Do comment below, your suggestions and ideas matter a lot to me:) Stay blessed!






qylt

Hi, This is Javeria. Welcome to my Blog. I write daily blogs here. If you have any suggestions for me, don't hesitate to write back to us. Regards, QYLT Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment