Let me close my eyes



Let me close my eyes.

And drift away in another world.

Where I inhale glitter of glee.

Where grass is beneath my bare feet.

As I walk in the fields, it takes my fears away.

A place where every child convulses with laughter.

A place where they are not scared of a monster.

That’s the place I want to live in, So

Let me close my eyes and drift away!

~~Javeria Zaheer.~~
03-Aug-16.
9:23PM.

qylt

Hi, This is Javeria. Welcome to my Blog. I write daily blogs here. If you have any suggestions for me, don't hesitate to write back to us. Regards, QYLT Team.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Javeria very well knit literary effort by you . I am glad that you have power of imagery carrying certain wisdom . At that stage of mind go ahead with your instant feelings by keeping yourself one domain of mind . Hope you will continue your spontaneous flow of feelings . Regards
    KHALID MAHMOOD KAYANI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prestigious comment Sir Khalid. :))

      Delete
    2. DEAR JAVERIA ZAHEER...
      Hope you will mend feelings little bit by following certain rhyming scheme as well ...... if can afford easily otherwise open ended experience seemed remarkable.... areas of interest is also universal and luring indeed....keep it up please

      Delete