8 lessons life has taught me.

Life is the best teacher!
When I turned 20 this year, there was this sad feeling of not being a teen anymore. But I was happy that life had taught me numerous life lesson as well. Following are the lessons that life taught me;

  • Be kind:
“When you smile to your brother’s face, it is a charity.” ~Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H)~
Everybody’s life is tough, so be kind toward other people. There is enough hatred and sorrows in the world try to bring smiles on people’s faces.

  • Never give up:
If we think of problems and challenges as nothing but opportunities to improve ourselves, life becomes easy. So, be persistent and try again and again and don’t give up on your dreams.

  • Apologize:
No one's perfect. We all makes mistakes, but a wise person always realizes their mistake and apologize.

  • Working hard:
“Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” ~Tim Notke~
 Nothing is in this world comes easy. I learned to step outside my comfort zone and try hard.

  • Fake it till you become it:
I sometimes struggled to express myself during the presentation, but one day I was like “ Hey! they don’t know you are  nervous until you let them know through your body language.” And that was the time when I decided to fake my confidence, and I faked it to the point that I was not that panicky person anymore.

  • Stop hating:
Life is short and very unpredictable, so it’s better to give love instead of hate. It’s better to bring smiles on the face of people instead of tears in their eyes.

  • Ask for guidance:
“… And who can forgive sins except Allah”~Surah-Al-Imran[3:135]~
 Ask for direction and forgiveness from Allah. He is the one who love all His creation. So when you would ask Him to guide you, He surely will.

  • Failure is incredible:
Yes, it is! Failure is an opportunity to improve your personality and your work. Don’t let your failures make you feel gloomy, let them inspire you and make you a remarkable individual.



qylt

Hi, This is Javeria. Welcome to my Blog. I write daily blogs here. If you have any suggestions for me, don't hesitate to write back to us. Regards, QYLT Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment